- MemberFebruary 2, 2019 at 10:48 am
As mentioned in my other post about visiting Madrid in a wheelchair, the reviewer stayed at this hotel: https://en.ilunionalcalanorte.com/room/disabled-accessible-room/#main-view
- Suitable turning spaces.
- Wireless emergency button.
- Adapted telephone.
- Programmable alarm clock with vibration/light system.
- Roll-in shower.
- Portable shower chair.
- Support rails at different heights.
- All the comforts offered in the other rooms.
Hope this helps someone.
Viewing 1 of 1 posts
Log in to reply.