Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Destinations Europe & Russia Europe & Russia – General Discussion Accessible Taxi in Holland / Netherlands

• Accessible Taxi in Holland / Netherlands

azaleeboy created 1 week, 4 days ago 3 Members · 5 Posts
  • azaleeboy

February 2, 2019 at 5:30 pm

If you are looking for an accessible taxi in the Netherlands that can do tours, you may want to check out Holland Hotel Taxi.

Their van can hold either 1 wheelchair user and 5 seated passengers, or 3 wheelchair users and 3 seated passengers.

They not only do hotel transfers and tours in the Netherlands and Bulgium, but can also transport travelers to Paris or London!

Here is their link: https://hollandhoteltaxi.nl/

• richtc

February 2, 2019 at 6:38 pm

You can also book accessible taxis in many destinations on this website:  http://www.wheelchairaccessibleholidaytaxis.com

• azaleeboy

February 2, 2019 at 6:55 pm

Whoa! That is an awesome site, thank you!

• richtc

February 2, 2019 at 6:58 pm

No problem.  I work closely with them and often source new suppliers around the world whenever I need accessible transport for my clients.

• Anonymous

Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/accessi9/public_html/accessibletravelforum.com/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform/bp-forums/replies/functions.php on line 2323

Warning: array_intersect(): Expected parameter 1 to be an array, null given in /home/accessi9/public_html/accessibletravelforum.com/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-platform/bp-forums/replies/functions.php on line 2325
    April 9, 2019 at 9:09 pm

Hey Than You man  , I will be travelling to Europe next week and you information can help me a lot. I will be visiting Paris, France, Germany,Ireland on my Europe Trip hope it will be enough for 15 days.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now