MemberJune 17, 2019 at 5:03 pm
I recently wrote a post about how travel has helped me cope with the chronic illness I have. In summary, travel helps me:
– Stop thinking only about my disease
– Stop thinking so much about myself
– Challenge myself in every way possible
– Stay active and “healthy”
I hope some of these things resonate with all of you as well! https://www.travelbreatherepeat.com/travel-helps-cope-with-chronic-illness/
MemberJuly 12, 2019 at 12:03 pm
Thank you for sharing, Sarah. Travel is indeed therapeutic and the connections made along the way, whether with places or other people, can alleviate the negative psychological effects caused by illness. Here’s to hoping that you and Justin have more travels and connections.
- This reply was modified 4 days, 22 hours ago by pumpkin90. Reason: clarification
Log in to reply.