- MemberJanuary 23, 2019 at 12:31 pm
I’m Japanese and wheelchair user.
I have a question.
There are some words about power wheelchairs that I thought and wrote below this line.Which is correct to understand in English?
1. Moterdrive Wheelchairs
3. Electric Wheelchairs
4. or another words?
- AdministratorJanuary 23, 2019 at 12:38 pm
The most common are:
- Electric wheelchair
- Power wheelchair
- Motorized wheelchair
Hope that helps!
- MemberJanuary 23, 2019 at 6:01 pm
Thank you so much for your help.
I understand your answer.
- AdministratorJanuary 23, 2019 at 6:03 pm
My pleasure 👍
- MemberJanuary 27, 2019 at 4:03 am
Though in British English it is motorised with an ‘s’ not a ‘z’. 😉
Log in to reply.